Welcome to 2017!
I celebrated at the pub with Joey and his family, it was fab, here is my outfit:
Dress from BooHoo
Heels from New Look (Not the same, but close)
Bag from Pauls Boutique
Choker from TopShop
Yeah, it was lush – I loved it!
SO, I had a little think about some realistic goals that I could try and achieve by the end of 2017. So here they are:
- Complete my masters degree
- Start playing the violin again. I used to play the Violin in the school orchestra and got to a pretty high level and then when I started my undegraduate degree, I just stopped, which I regret. So, I’m going to give it another go!
- Try and work harder on my website and youtube channel because I got very lax with it in 2016 and would like to invest more time into it.
- Get a decent amount of money into my savings account! I just think it’s good to get started on my savings for when I graduate again.
- Explore at least two new places outside of the UK. Hopefully I will be sticking to resolution 3 and will be sharing that on here!
- Finally, do more outside activites. I feel like I spent WAY too much time inside last year and I think getting into the fresh air, come rain or shine, is so beneficial both physically and for the soul!
Let me know what your new years resolutions are!